LIFTING CLAMP for Molded Frame / PanelPTC100
- Optimal for lifting and installation of molded frames and wooden panels.
- The spring type tightening lock mechanism assures a positive initial clamping force even under no-load condition.
- The releasing of tightening lock mechanism with remote control avoids the dangerous operation of removing the clamps from the panel at high places.
- One side of the urethane pads with spikes ensures a tight and safe clamping. One side with urethane rubber prevents the surface of panels from being damaged.
- The clamping force increases in ratio with the weight of the load.
- Attention: Always use this clamp in pair with a balance.
|Material||High Tensile Steel|
|Finish||Yellow Baked-on finish|
|Product Specifications||Capacity: 100kg|
|Product Specifications||Clamp Range: 5～80mm / Adjustable in 5 phases|