SLIDING GEAR PULLER, GS-TM Thin Claw TypeGS90TM～200TM
- Optimal for removing bearing, pulley, gears for repairing machine and automobile.
- As the thin claws do not need so much space to hook, the working efficiency can be enhanced in places where the previous types cannot be used.
- The reaching range of the claw is wider than GS type and male screw have adequate length, which makes efficient operation. Optimal especially for disassembly of motor.
- The claw slide horizontally, so the working efficiency can be enhanced in confined places.
- By replacing the claws, both outside and inside hook can be applicable.
- The position fixing of the claw can easily be done by turning the knob.
||Special Alloy Steel
||Nickel Chrome Plate
||Diameter of object to be pulled out (Outer dia. for external hooking): 80～140mm to 110～260mm
||Diameter of object to be pulled out (Inner dia. for internal hooking): 20～90mm to 30～200mm
||Reachable distance of claw: 178mm / 310mm
Adobe Reader (Acrobat Reader) is required to access PDF files. Please click the button on the left to download and install the software if not installed.