LATERAL LIFTING CLAMP (Universal Shackle Type)GVC0.35E / 0.5E / 1E / 2E
- Clamp specifically designed for the lateral (horizontal) lifting of structured steel (“H”, “I”, “T” and “L” shaped steels, etc.) and steel plates.
- The universal shackle and arc-shaped pad will provide a stable lateral (horizontal) clamping force.
- The spring-loaded tightening lock mechanism assures a positive initial clamping force even under no-loaded condition.
- The clamping force increases iin proportion to the weight of the load.
- The main body and the shackle are made from die-forged special alloy steels, which are optimally tempered for maximum strength and durability.
||Special Alloy Steel
||Capacity: 0.35 / 0.5 / 1 / 2ton
||Clamp Range: 0～16mm to 5～35mm
Adobe Reader (Acrobat Reader) is required to access PDF files. Please click the button on the left to download and install the software if not installed.