VERTICAL LIFTING CLAMP (Lock Lever Type)SVC0.5L～5L
- Vertical lifting clamp for the lifting of steel plates and steel structures equipped with the control from remote distance and its releasing mechanisms.
- The spring-loaded tightening lock mechanism assures a positive initial clamping force even at no load condition.
- With the use of a remote control lever and rope, the clamp can be unlocked from the floor to detach the clamp at high location by using ropes.
- The clamping force increases in proportion to the weight of the load.
- High-frequency quenching of die-forged special alloy steels gives greater durability to the cam.
||Special Alloy Steel / High Tensile Steel
||Clamp Range: 0～19mm to 0～40mm
Adobe Reader (Acrobat Reader) is required to access PDF files. Please click the button on the left to download and install the software if not installed.