VERTICAL LIFTING CLAMP (Lock Handle Type with Universal Shackle)SVC0.3E～2E
- Lightweight clamp primarily designed for the vertical lifting of steel plates.
- The spring-loaded tightening lock mechanism assures a positive initial clamping force even at no load condition
- The universal shackle allows the cam to generate a clamping force on the work piece no matter which direction it is pulled.
- The clamping force increases in proportion to the weight of the load.
- High-frequency quenching of die-forged special alloy steels gives greater durability to the cam.
||Special Alloy Steel
||Clamp Range: 0～16mm to 0～32mm
Adobe Reader (Acrobat Reader) is required to access PDF files. Please click the button on the left to download and install the software if not installed.